Daily Musings- Day Two




Yesterday was as interesting as Day One of my musings. The work place shifted and quite a bit of running around. First day out after a few months, I have lost count of how many....Its quite strange that I have even lost count of the days and the date. Monday is a Monday and Sunday is also a Monday. Occasionally I look at the bottom right hand corner of my laptop and notice that it is 16th July 2020. 

Casual Labor come in mask mode. I serve them up hand sanitizers to rub across their fingers, check that they have no infections before allowing them to start packing up. Pandemic time and people on the street have realized how serious the issue is. Everyone has masks on while a few have chosen designer colorful variants. Those who choose to unmask themselves are basked in foolish bravado. Work from Home has become even more hectic and tight as there are lot of things that need to meet the deadline. 

Long time since I dropped by at Ashwins home at West Mambalam. A Quick Hello from Prithi, a nice blooming smile and a generous enquiry to find out if all is well. Indeed All is Well, so far so good. Aadhya and Akhira the two little darlings wave a Hello as well. 

Customary enquires from young hopeful cricketers to get into Gennext Super Cricketer. I give them a patient hearing and answer to their queries. The Competition has moved into top gear and the productivity from the team, the judges/coaches has been mind boggling. The True essence of a reality show boils down to the quality of the contestants and the unbiased opinion of the judgement, Both have been top notch. 

Late evenings is when I love to indulge in Binge Watching, this time it is Abhishek Bachchans Breathe into the shadows on Amazon Prime. I was impressed by the way Junior B has emerged from the shadows of Big B. Comparisons were bound to be there between Father and Son but Junior B has definitely emerged in the web series. Curiously enough I connected with Mr Kuldeep Singh who has a major part to play in the series.

Day Three begins with yours truly cooking up Roast Potatoes, the wifey approves the taste and I live up to my promise of a short and sweet post. Hoping to keep tapping the keys tomorrow. Till Then Alvidha, Shabba Qair, Have a great day. God Speed and Take Care.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter from a DieHard Fan of BigB to Shoojit Sircar

Durga Puja-Part 1

Mango Diaries-Page Four-Times of Covid and a Tribute to Unknown Soldiers